User Story Workshop
Our User Story workshop is a fully immersive story-writing action-packed day. Pat Guariglia takes participants through a journey of writing user stories, which begins with a vision and ends with well-written user stories. He shows students numerous techniques to help them develop robust product backlogs including detailed user story writing, acceptance criteria creation, developing personas and user experience scenarios, creating wireframes, story mapping, and several practices.
The day is 70% hands-on activities and 30% lecture/instruction.
This class is perfect for teams, or groups of product owners and product managers.
- Understand what user stories are
- Write robust acceptance criteria
- Split stories using various techniques
- Wireframe creation and utilization
- Story mapping technique
- User story refinement
- Persona creation and utilization
- Understanding Minimal Viable Products (MVP) and Minimal Marketable Features (MMF)
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!